11 DAYS TO GO!

January 16, 2005

OK, seeing as I don't have much to say in this post other than 11 DAYS TO GO I'll use the space to explain what (for those of you who don't know) happens in 11 days.
Well, basically I'm getting out of England and off on my own for a while. 27th January will see me waving farewell to this merry little isle and heading to the warmer climes of the Southern Hemisphere. 22hrs and 45mins of flying will land me in Fiji where I will spend six weeks on a Coral Cay Conservation project scuba diving to map the reef. Then it's off to New Zealand and Australia for about two months of independent travelling. I want to explore some of NZ on foot ('tramping' as the Kiwis say) and do some 'adrenaline' sports (namely bungee jumping) in Queenstown before heading up the East Coast of Oz, diving on the Barrier Reef and hopefully heading out to Uluru before flying home from Brisbane.
So, in summary, 11 DAYS TO GO!